Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
|Software||Adobe Acrobat Pro DC|
|Fix||Fix Files Included inside downloads.|
Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit and sign PDFs. It’s just as mobile as you are. So you can start a document at work, tweak it on the train and send it for approval from your living room — seamlessly, without missing a beat.
It’s packed with innovative tools that give you even more power to communicate. Create and edit PDF files with rich media, share information more securely, and gather feedback more efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Features:
Edit PDF files
- With Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic.
- Edit text in a PDF. Fix a typo, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as quickly as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
- Edit images in a PDF. Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF without tracking down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF files
- Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents. And save fonts, formatting, and effort.
- Convert PDF files to Word. Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
- Convert PDF files to Excel. Turn your PDF or part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis immediately.
- Convert PDF files to PowerPoint. Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
Create PDF files
- Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people’s screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
- Convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint to PDF. Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
- Print to PDF. Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- Scan to PDF. When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF. Save web pages as PDF files to archive web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and analyze forms
- Cut the time you spend creating forms, rekeying data, and correcting errors. Distribute documents online, collect responses and analyze results in real-time.
- Create new PDF and web forms. Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Collect form responses with FormsCentral. Easily collect responses by moving your PDF or web forms online with the Adobe FormsCentral online service.
- Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs. Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
- Collect form responses using Adobe Acrobat tools. Compile returned forms into one PDF or host form using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
Merge and combine files
- Communicate clearly with single PDF attachments. Put multiple files into a single, organized PDF that’s easy to email and simple to search.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF. Make sure they don’t miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
- Combine files in a PDF Portfolio. Share your work in a PDF Portfolio that presents materials professionally with an interactive impact.
- Create interactive PDF files. Bring your ideas to life by adding audio, Adobe Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media to PDFs.
Simplify reviews and approvals
- Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Automate review and approval cycles with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Multiple reviewers can see and build on each other’s comments so you can meet your deadline.
- Streamline document reviews and approvals. In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
- Export comments to Word. Save all PDF comments to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
- Approve with electronic signatures. Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
- Get others to sign documents. Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service.
- Integrate with SharePoint. With Acrobat, it’s simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company’s SharePoint server.
- Compare two file versions. Let Acrobat do the hard work of comparing two file versions, providing you with a detailed report of the results.
- Store and access files on Acrobat.com. Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device.
Protect PDF files
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC makes it simple to keep your work more secure, no matter what application you’re in.
- Apply for PDF passwords and permissions. Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF, even from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- Remove and redact information. Don’t just black out confidential data. Find and get rid of it, even when hidden in metadata.
- Automate document security tasks. Apply document security measures the same way every time. Use a guided Action to help secure your PDF before publishing it.
- Cyberlink Youcam Delux